- Whiskas Anti-Hairball treats have been developed with our nutritionists and veterinarians at The Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition. These cat food treats are a delicious anti hairball treat with a tasty, crunchy outside and an irresistible soft centre. Whiskas Anti-Hairball treat for cats helps you to provide the best possible care for your cat with something they'll love. Help prevent the effects of daily grooming with Anti-Hairball cat food that is also a tempting treat. This anti-hairball cat food helps to minimise hairball formation thanks to a specific combination of fibres. The cat biscuits contain a special blend of fibres that, when fed daily, work together to help hairballs keep moving through the digestive system to help reduce the build-up of hairballs.
- At the Whiskas brand, we understand what your cat naturally needs and loves. That's why we use delicious ingredients for cat biscuits your feline will instinctively love. Whiskas cat treat recipes are carefully prepared in a variety of flavours so your cat can look forward to something they'll love every time. Developed by our experts at Waltham, a leading authority on pet care and nutrition, Whiskas knows the best way to keep your cat happy and healthy.
- Delicious dual-textured Anti-Hairball cat treats with a tasty, crunchy outside and an irresistible soft centre
- Whiskas Anti-Hairball treats for cats are carefully formulated with a special blend of fibres to help reduce the build-up of hairballs when fed daily
- Prepared with tasty chicken so that your cat will love them, with the added benefit of helping to reduce the build up of hairballs
- Less than 2 Kcal in every cat treat
- Anti-Hairball cat treats with added vitamins and minerals and no artificial flavours
- Pack size: 55G
Cereals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats, Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Chicken), Minerals, Vegetable Protein Extracts
Store in a cool and dry place.Best before date, batch number, factory identification number: see back of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding instructions: Feed 12 pieces per day. Please reduce main meal accordingly. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- To avoid suffocation, keep bags away from babies, young children and pets.
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents (%):|
|Vitamin A:||6466 IU|
|Vitamin D3:||713 IU|
|Copper (Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate):||6.8 mg|
|Iodine (Potassium iodide):||1.7 mg|
|Additives per kg:||-|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.