- Chicken as the No.1 Ingredient. Made with selected natural ingredients.
- With no added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- With natural prebiotic, proven to help improve digestive health.
- Dual shape and size kibbles.
- Tailored nutrition for growing puppies. Also suitable for gestation and lactation and for adult toy dogs.
- Healthy immune system: With antioxidants to help support natural defences.
- Brain & vision development: With DHA that is essential for growing puppies.
- Healthy teeth and bones: With essential minerals and vitamins to support healthy teeth and bones.
Chicken meal (27%)*
Dehydrated animal protein
Dried beet pulp
Dried chicory root (1%)*
Dried Carrot (0.07%)*
Dried Spinach (0.07%)*
Dried Parsley (0.07%)*
375kCals per 100g
Nutrition & Analytical Constituents
Fat content: 14.0%
Crude ash: 7.5%
Crude fibres: 2.5%
Vit. A: 22600;
Vit. D3: 1300;
Vit E: 105.
Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: (Fe: 93);
Calcium iodate anhydrous: (I: 2.4);
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: (Cu: 10);
Manganous sulphate monohydrate: (Mn: 7);
Zinc sulphate monohydrate: (Zn: 130);
Sodium selenite: (Se: 0.22).
Daily feeding amounts for puppies (grams per day):
|Grown Adult body weight (expected) (kg)||(g/day)|
|Puppies Age in months||1.5 mths||3 mths||5 mths||8 mths||12 mths|
Recommended number of feedings are as follows:
Feed puppies less than 3 months of age 3 to 4 daily feedings of moistened food.
After 3 months of age, gradually reduce moistening and feed 3 times per day.
From 6-12 months, provide 2 daily feedings. Each puppy is different, depending on his activity level and body condition, food amount may need to be adjusted. For more details please check the brand website.
Feeding during gestation and lactation: During the last 3 to 4 weeks of pregnancy and while nursing, food allowances should be increased 1.5 to 2 fold maintenance levels.
After weaning, the mother’s food should be adjusted to maintain her at an ideal body condition.
Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
To monitor your dog’s health, consult a veterinary surgeon regularly.
Introduce Dog Chow gradually over 7 days.