- 100% complete and balanced recipe
- Made with no added artificial colorants, flavourings or preservatives
- Contains natural prebiotics, proven to improve the balance of intestinal microflora and support healthy digestion.
- Contains DHA, naturally found in mother’s milk, to help support vision and brain development of your kitten.
- Cereals (wholegrain 32%),
- Meat and animal derivatives (30%, of which 14% Chicken),
- Vegetable protein extracts, Oils and fats,
- Vegetables (2% dried chicory root, 0.07% dried carrots equivalent to 0.4% carrots, 0.07% dried peas equivalent to 0.4% peas),
- Derivatives of vegetable origin, Minerals, Yeasts (0.3%).
- Natural ingredients.
(Note: Information Not Available )
Nutrition & Analytical Constituents
Fat Content: 13.0%
Crude Fibre: 2.5%
Crude Ash: 8.0%
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): 0.011%.
IU/kg:Vit A: 17000; Vit D3: 1400; Vit E: 120
mg/kg: Iron(II) sulphate monohydrate (Fe: 64); Calcium iodate anhydrous (I: 2.1); Copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate (Cu: 12); Manganous sulphate monohydrate (Mn: 6.9); Zinc sulphate monohydrate (Zn: 90);Sodium selenite (Se: 0.14).Taurine: 1150.
Recommended daily amount for kitten (g/day):
|Daily Feeding (Animal age)||Quantity to provide(g/day)||Number of meals|
|6 to 12 weeks||50 to 70||2-3 meals*|
|3 to 6 months||70 to 80||2 meals*|
|6 to 12 months||80||2 meals*|
Should be introduced at 3 to 4 weeks of age.
*Product should be mixed with water to make eating easier. Increases the quantity as the kitten starts to eat more and reduce the quantity of water added when kitten is able to eat the food alone. Each kitten is different, depending on the kitten activity level and body condition, food amounts and/or time allowed to eat may need to be adjusted. Sufficient everyday consumption of water is essential for the health of your pet. Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available.