- 100% complete and balanced recipe
- Formulated with chicory, a natural prebiotic that is proven to help improve digestive health of your cat.
- Carefully prepared with 50% of total protein from animal origin and natural ingredients in a tasty recipe that cats spontaneously prefer.
- With Vitamin E to support natural defences and B-group vitamins to help your cat use energy efficiently.
- No added artificial colorants, flavourings or preservatives.
When your cat becomes an adult (at the age of one year), his nutritional needs change and you must adapt his diet accordingly. It is important that he receives the nutritional balance suitable for his adult life to maintain good health. PURINA® CAT CHOW® Adult rich in salmon contains all the essential nutrients for your cat to lead an active and healthy life. It contains vitamin E to support its natural defences, group B vitamins to help its body to use nutrients efficiently and quality proteins, carefully selected, to maintain its muscle mass. PURINA® CAT CHOW® Adult is a complete and balanced food, also containing natural prebiotics which contribute to the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Cereals (wholegrain 48%),
- Meat and animal derivatives (20%),
- Vegetable protein extracts, Oils and fats, Fish and fish derivatives (4% Salmon),
- Derivatives of vegetable origin, VegetablesY (2% dried chicory root, 0.07% dried carrots equivalent to 0.4% carrots, 0.07% dried peas equivalent to 0.4% peas),
- Minerals, Yeasts (0.3%).
- Natural ingredients.
(Note: Information Not Available )
Nutrition & Analytical Constituents
Fat Content: 11.0%
Crude Fibre: 2.5%
Crude Ash: 8.0%
IU/kg:Vit A: 11500; Vit D3: 950; Vit E: 80
mg/kg:Iron(II) sulphate monohydrate (Fe: 43); Calcium iodate anhydrous (I: 1.4); Copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate (Cu: 8.2); Manganoussulphate monohydrate (Mn: 4.6); Zinc sulphate monohydrate (Zn: 61); Sodium selenite (Se: 0.098). Vit B-group: 105.Taurine: 800.
|Animal Weight||Quantity to provide (grams per day)|
|Adult 2 to 4 Kg||30 - 60|
|Adult 4 to 6 kg||60 - 90|
To provide a comfortable switch to PURINA CAT CHOW food, please do it gradually over 7 days.
The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
Fresh clean drinking water should always be available.